"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)
Monday, January 14, 2008
Hakuna Matata - No Worries
Just a quick note to anyone who was wondering about my silence. I was quite busy last week, and then on the weekend the internet was down, so this is my first chance to read emails or write in my blog. You will be hearing more from me soon!
Well, I couldn't read your blog in China anyway, so I had plenty to keep me occupied since my return on Saturday, but it's still good to hear you're a-ok. t.g. iso
There is less news of Kenya in our papers over the weekend and today, so I hope that means things have settled down. At any rate, you are in God's hands, so "Hakuna Matata"
2 comments:
Well, I couldn't read your blog in China anyway, so I had plenty to keep me occupied since my return on Saturday, but it's still good to hear you're a-ok. t.g. iso
Just as I was hoping... busy:)
There is less news of Kenya in our papers over the weekend and today, so I hope that means things have settled down. At any rate, you are in God's hands, so "Hakuna Matata"
Post a Comment