Here's a quick blog entry to tell you to hold on and keep watching this space - even though nothing much has been happening in the last week. The internet at home has been down for since Tuesday evening, and since the problem has to do with the government owned network, it might take a while for them to fix it. Unfortunately, the internet at the office wasn't working after Thursday either (for a reason unknown to me). It is common for the internet to be down for a few hours or a day or so, but this is the first time it has been this long. The power is also sometimes a matter of luck, though I hear that a few years ago it was much, much worse, with people getting only a few hours of electricity a day. However, I thank God every morning when I get into the shower and there it hot water!
Right now I am at an internet café because I got tired of waiting for internet to happen at home. Since I am paying for my time, this entry will end here - the Swahinglish answers and the next challenge will have to wait for a few days!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment